Join the club!
Publicity Club of Chicago membership opens the door to a range of opportunities for honing your professional skills and knowledge, exploring career paths and opportunities, expanding your network and exchanging information and ideas with public relations, marketing and communications peers throughout metropolitan Chicago and beyond.
Our members attest to the benefits. In a 2009 member survey, nearly 90 percent of respondents rate PCC good or excellent as a professional organization that provides value. And 90 percent said chances are good to excellent they will be a PCC member three years from now.
Among the many benefits that our hundreds of PCC members enjoy:
- Special reduced pricing on PCC programs —ranked by PCC members as among the club’s most valuable benefits for the networking and know-how they provide.
- Special reduced entry fees for the Golden Trumpet Awards, recognized as one of the most industry’s most prestigious awards programs.
- The PCC membership directory, a highly valuable benefit of PCC membership.
- E-delivery of PCC Dateline, PCC’s monthly online newsletter of can’t-miss industry news and opinion, member news, PCC program announcements and more.
- Free posting to Jobs in PR—our employment listserv for practitioners seeking employment; employers seeking qualified communicators; free-lancers and contractors promoting their services—and anyone in the field seeking counsel on compensation, resume recommendations and general job advice.
If you’ve never joined PCC or haven’t been a member for a few years, find out what you’re missing. Join us today!
If you apply as a new member, be sure to indicate whether you are sponsored by a PCC resident or life member in good standing—or by a full-time faculty member at your school if you are a student.
Your sponsor gets a $35 new member referral gift certificate for registration at a PCC program during the year when your membership is approved!
Have a colleague or two at your agency or organization who is already a PCC member or thinking about joining? Our corporate membership options can save you money and offer extra benefits!
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773/463‑5560.