The Publicity Club of Chicago is the network of inspired Chicago-area professionals making up the nation’s largest independent public relations membership organization.
Our hundreds of corporate and individual members represent PR, marketing and communications practice at boutique to worldwide firms, corporate offices and businesses, associations, non-profit organizations and independent consultancies throughout the metropolitan region.
We provide year-round education, networking, recognition and more for the Chicago region’s communications industry through:
- The popular PCC Monthly Luncheon Series, featuring panel discussions with top practitioners, journalists and other experts on hot-button communications issues, trends and challenges.
- The PCC Executive Roundtable Series, a forum for senior-level examination of communications issues and strategies with leading and nationally known leaders and experts.
- The PCC Education Series, a month-long series of weekly professional development seminars for practitioners at all levels–from experienced professionals seeking refreshers on emerging tactics and technologies to practitioners who have just changed roles or entered the field.
- The Golden Trumpet Awards, the Midwest’s most prestigious awards program honoring distinguished achievement in public relations and communications. Judged and selected from hundreds of entries by Chicago’s top practitioners, these coveted awards are presented annually for excellence in categories representing the full range of PR, marketing and communications practice.
- Ongoing personal and online networking through our programs, events, online communities and PCC offerings including Jobs in PR, membership directory and more.
All of these programs are provided through our members providing their time and expertise on the PCC Board of Directors and committees; serving as speakers, panelists and awards judges; engaging in our online communities and events; and much, much more.
Established in 1941, PCC and its members are Chicago’s public relations community. If you’re not a member, we invite you to join us today.